Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

How would you make a new business opportunity?

7 Steps for Generating New Business Opportunities:

Stage 1: Focus on your center item.
Stage 2: Keep your pitch basic.
Stage 3: Stay consistent with what your identity is.
Stage 4: Map it.
Stage 5: Utilize promoting devices that turn out best for you.
Stage 6: Implement a strategy.
Stage 7: Exercise the arrangement.

With a new business opportunity my take is a focus on the potential market. Take for example the simple cooked food that can be sold for a packed meal so the residents of our village will not cook lunch anymore. To check on the market I can do a short survey of 10 residents if they prefer to buy from me. If I get half of the 10 that approves of my plan then that is a business opportunity that I can probably take advantage.

If you want to start your own business, you must be willing to invest your precious time and money. If you cannot invest any of these, your business will not thrive. Once you have time and money for your business, you need to do a lot of research on your business idea. You need to do a competitor analysis and devise a marketing plan to outsmart your competitor.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in