How would we prevent air pollution?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1
On Days when High Particle Levels are Expected, Take these Extra Steps to Reduce Pollution:

* Diminish the number of excursions you take in your vehicle.
* Decrease or dispense with chimney and wood oven use.
* Try not to consume leaves, garbage, and different materials.
* Try not to utilize gas-fueled yard and nursery gear.

To Reduce Pollution do you have any extra steps?

Pardon me for this comment. I don't think you can reduce pollution with your steps. Think of limiting your trip but do the public Transport vehicles care? What about the factories that have their generators? Even if all the citizens would do your steps air pollution will remain. It is not our own car that is the cause but all the cars and other vehicles in world. I am sorry to think that air pollution will not be reduced and it will keep on progressing to torture our lungs.

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08

True....it is not really in our hands to reduce air pollution but the least we can do is walk as much as possible. I see people taking out their two-wheelers to run errands to a very short distances, which can be avoided and instead walk more. Plant as many trees as is possible as trees absorb carbon dioxide gases and help purify air. There are also many plants which absorb harmful chemicals released by plastics, cleaners, air purifiers etc. Use public transport rather than personal vehicles wherever it is feasible to reduce traffic congestion.

Jeremy

Jeremy

Discourage open burning and proper disposal of sewage output. They help to minimize air pollution.