Joined
Nov 8, 2020
Messages
318
Reaction score
15
CB$
8,746
If you want to start a new business of anything at first you have to choose a place which one will be many gatherings and many ages of man and women will come and they can buy your products very easily that will be the best for your new business.

What do you think?

You are talking about generic things. Just by gathering people, you cannot do a business. In order to run a business you need to do a research on business idea, you need to develop products, you need to analyze your competitors, etc. You also have to decide whether you want to do online business or offline business. You havw to decide whether to sell physical products or offer services, etc. You also need knowledge, skills, and experience.

If you want to start a new business of anything at first you have to choose a place which one will be many gatherings and many ages of man and women will come and they can buy your products very easily that will be the best for your new business.

What do you think?
Theoretically this is possible but overly simplified in my opinion. Before starting a new business I think the first step is to create a detailed business plan including your mission as a business, goals, plans, competitor analysis, target customer base, financials, marketing plan, and resources, employees, etc. I made the mistake of believing I could do everything on my own for my first business venture I had a basic business plan but didn't really take into consideration the details required to be better prepared to tackle the first year in business. I don't regret any of it though. If I ever decide to establish business of my own I know I would be a lot more prepared based on that one failed attempt but I've also received higher education and a lot more experience in the business world.

I just started my own business too. It's not so easy task to promote my business but I try to do my best. Luckly I found way faxing from iphone to save my time and money. With its help I can easily e-sign any paper on my phone screen, scan it and send. It's a must have app for business.

Last edited:
Proper marketing is essential for any business. If you sell bad products but do good marketing, you can still make a profit. Look at those brands we have in the market. They are harmful, mediocre, and an open invitation to a lot of illness. But they still sell in large numbers.

If I was looking to start a business, I would honestly look at starting an online one. It's just easier to target different demographics that way and it also helps a lot that the start-up cost is extremely low!

I like your take @prake however more and more people are running to online for the convince of it, for me i was the same as you i had to touch everything but now that i have discovered Amazon it's killing the old account lol.

Back
Top