Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

How to promote clothes in a shopping complex?

Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
Neutral Nova

Neutral Nova

Valued Member
Nov 8, 2020
CB$
If you want to promote clothes in a shopping complex at first select a person as a model of your brand then spread the photo of the model with your clothes in your country or city newspaper that this is our new arrival clothes. Then you can promote your brand.

Jaden_66

Jaden_66

Valued Member
Feb 8, 2021
CB$
Well that model oriented approach isn't half bad but if your budget for promotions allows for it then i believe you should hire a famous model who can passively promote your clothes by posting his picture in those clothes on his/her social media account.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
The usual promotion of clothing items in the mall that I see are the clothes that are worn by mannequins. Most of the sales attendants are wearing black and it makes me wonder why black is the color of the day and every day in the mall. There is no more modeling of clothes here maybe because it is expensive to hire a model just to wear the clothes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.