How to promote clothes in a shopping complex?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

If you want to promote clothes in a shopping complex at first select a person as a model of your brand then spread the photo of the model with your clothes in your country or city newspaper that this is our new arrival clothes. Then you can promote your brand.

Jaden_66

Jaden_66

Valued Member
Feb 8, 2021
Well that model oriented approach isn't half bad but if your budget for promotions allows for it then i believe you should hire a famous model who can passively promote your clothes by posting his picture in those clothes on his/her social media account.

The usual promotion of clothing items in the mall that I see are the clothes that are worn by mannequins. Most of the sales attendants are wearing black and it makes me wonder why black is the color of the day and every day in the mall. There is no more modeling of clothes here maybe because it is expensive to hire a model just to wear the clothes.