How to make money with YouTube

Noah

New Chatterer
I am thinking to make a YouTube channel but before start I'd like to ask about how do people make money with YouTube ?

Mildredtabitha

Experienced Chatterer
I've never had my channel but all I know is you have to reach a certain number of subscribers before you get paid.when you start you'll read all the rules and know more.

Nocturnal Thinker

Experienced Chatterer
I have several videos in my own channel in YouTube for I had already started 9 years ago. I never thought that videos may earn and of course I didn't the basic rules on how to make my channel earns.

Now I know that it should have at least 1,000 subscribers and a running time or watch time of 4,000 hours. I'm very sorry for I have only a handful of subscribers and a very low turnout of number of hours watching.

Another thing my videos are more on family activities, school and community. There's no tutorial or do-it-yourself video, foods, among others.

And one thing more I didn't have an interesting video streaming.

Alexandoy

Experienced Chatterer
I have a YouTube channel that earns me $100 in 6 months or so. But when the minimum subscribers and watch hours were imposed I seemed to have lost the opportunity to earn. I think it has been more than 3 years that I waited to reach the minimum 1,000 subscribers that I achieved this year. But the 4,000 watch hours is too difficult to achieve.

Alexander

Experienced Chatterer
Content creators must meet the YouTube partner guidelines, which can be found here. Although to summarise, YouTubers must reach a minimum of 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours in the last 12 months to even be considered for monetization.

And then, your channel will be subject to a review process. My channel is approved, and I'm a partner of the media site.

sliara

Experienced Chatterer
I know you have to have a certain number of views to be able to earn a decent amount on YouTube, also a certain number of minutes per video to earn, so that's why it takes a long time for some videos to get to the bottom of things.

Top