How to get better in graphics designing?

Thread Owner : Claraviolet
Claraviolet

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I have tried everything to get better in graphics designing but nothing worked. I had attended even Photoshop software classes as well .
Even my instructor told me that my art is just weird. I bet he couldn't straight out tell me that I am not at all cut out for graphics designing.

Well, do you guys have any tips for me? If so, please do share them here.

bomb

bomb

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Well, art is a very tricky thing. It requires some bit of talent on top of the ability to use the tools. But i would say, watch lots of free youtube videos first. Then consider some premium courses on Udemy or Lynda.com.

Then most important: Practice, Practice, Practice. Practice....the more you draw the better you will become. Just keep drawing irrespective of how weird your drawings come out. And take criticism positively.

Hova

Hova

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
Tutorials and practice are key ingredients. Studying alone is not enough, you have to apply.

Reactions:bomb
Jeremy

Jeremy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I will suggest you see other people work and try to work on the soft ware for like seven hours everyday. Also make it an habit to work on project done by other people too. In time you will realize you are one of the best.

Last edited:
Reactions:bomb
bomb

bomb

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I will suggest you see other people work and try to work on the soft ware for like seven hours everyday. Also make it an habit to work on project done by other people too. In time you will realize you are one of the best.
I totally agree with you. I have improved my skills in many things by doing a little bit of it every day and learning from what others have done. The secret is just consistency and persistence. And sticking to the project long enough to see its benefits.

Reactions:Hova
Hova

Hova

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I totally agree with you. I have improved my skills in many things by doing a little bit of it every day and learning from what others have done. The secret is just consistency and persistence. And sticking to the project long enough to see its benefits.
That is the only way of getting better at something.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I don't do graphic designing, in fact I do not use any graphic designing software like photoshop, corol draw etc. Therefore, I am not in a position to sugest you. However, I guess you can master the skill only when you practice a lot. If you still cannot, consider switchng to something else that you are good at.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.