How sports are significant for our wellbeing?

Neutral Nova

Experienced Chatterer
Play sport adds to muscle development, coordination, cardiovascular well-being, and incalculable other well-being preferences, including ongoing conditions including coronary illness, diabetes, malignancy, hypertension, corpulence, tension, and osteoporosis. Play can add to persistent infections, just as to forestall them.
So, sports are important for our health.

Alexander

Experienced Chatterer
Play sport adds to muscle development, coordination, cardiovascular well-being, and incalculable other well-being preferences, including ongoing conditions including coronary illness, diabetes, malignancy, hypertension, corpulence, tension, and osteoporosis. Play can add to persistent infections, just as to forestall them.
So, sports are important for our health.
I couldn't agree more. There is no doubt in saying that participating in sports contributes to a healthy lifestyle. Sometimes connecting with nature and getting fresh air helps with our mental well being too!

Mental Health is just as important as physical.

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
It's important to train in some or the other thing, on a daily basis.
Or else, it will be very difficult in the long run. I don't do any exercise at all. Yet, I had participated in a 5k run, office event. I did get a medal(participation medal) but I had to take rest for about three days or so. My entire body ached and I was so out of it with pain killers.

So, it's better to train daily to avoid such stuff.

Alexandoy

Experienced Chatterer
Engaging in sports is one good thing for our health especially when we are already middle aged. In our village there is a basketball court and a tennis court that seniors are always playing on. I don't have the energy to spend that much and I also do not have the time. But I agree that playing a sport is a good benefit for our health. My take on the activity is to spend my energy in doing house chores.

Top