Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

How often do you watch movies?

D

Duks

Valued Member
Dec 12, 2020
CB$
I don't watch movies too often; probably less than 10 per year. I guess I'm usually reluctant to invest that much time on a movie unless I know it's really good. How about you?

S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
I haven't watched any movie for the longest time on cinema, only online, I stream or download movies for free and it saves me money.

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
almost everyday for me also I will watch at least one movie a day sometimes more.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
I like watching movies. In fact, watching movies is one of my favorite pass time affairs. I watch movies whenever I am free, feel bored, or have nothing to do. I watch movies on my mobile phone, computer, TV set, or even go to movies. There was a time when I used to buy DVSs, however, these days I like to stream movies.

Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Sep 15, 2020
CB$
When I was a kid I watched movie in the theater if there's a new movie.

Since there's no more movie theater in our place, I buy cd or dvd movies and watch them at home in my spare time or during night time.

Now I watch movies in Netflix as often as I want to.

sprite1950

sprite1950

Valued Member
Jan 3, 2021
CB$
Not that often really. If I see something I want to watch come up on my tv I might but although I have netflix I often think my subscription is wasted because I watch so few films. I like being on the internet more. I think I used to watch it more back in the 80s when my kids were young as they liked me to watch a movie with them. I must have watched Goonies at least 10 times as it was their favourite.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
I seldom watch movies whether in cinema or in tv. But when the movie is science fiction then I might be interested to watch it completely. But I don't like science fiction genre like Star Wars that is so far in the future. I enjoyed Independence Day and that movie 2012 about the end of the world. It is easy to comprehend because the setting is realistic that I could feel the scenes especially the scenes that are emotional. I do not like action movies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.