How often do you watch movies?

Duks

I don't watch movies too often; probably less than 10 per year. I guess I'm usually reluctant to invest that much time on a movie unless I know it's really good. How about you?

I haven't watched any movie for the longest time on cinema, only online, I stream or download movies for free and it saves me money.

almost everyday for me also I will watch at least one movie a day sometimes more.

I like watching movies. In fact, watching movies is one of my favorite pass time affairs. I watch movies whenever I am free, feel bored, or have nothing to do. I watch movies on my mobile phone, computer, TV set, or even go to movies. There was a time when I used to buy DVSs, however, these days I like to stream movies.

When I was a kid I watched movie in the theater if there's a new movie.

Since there's no more movie theater in our place, I buy cd or dvd movies and watch them at home in my spare time or during night time.

Now I watch movies in Netflix as often as I want to.

Not that often really. If I see something I want to watch come up on my tv I might but although I have netflix I often think my subscription is wasted because I watch so few films. I like being on the internet more. I think I used to watch it more back in the 80s when my kids were young as they liked me to watch a movie with them. I must have watched Goonies at least 10 times as it was their favourite.

I seldom watch movies whether in cinema or in tv. But when the movie is science fiction then I might be interested to watch it completely. But I don't like science fiction genre like Star Wars that is so far in the future. I enjoyed Independence Day and that movie 2012 about the end of the world. It is easy to comprehend because the setting is realistic that I could feel the scenes especially the scenes that are emotional. I do not like action movies.