Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

How often do you exercise?

Thread Owner : ARx182
ARx182

ARx182

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
Exercise requires effort and motivation, some people are drooling with adrenaline whereas others may lack the motivation to exercise and resort to minimal physical activity. How often do you exercise? How would you describe your physique? Do you think you are unfit or active? Do you think you need to exercise more or do you think you exercise enough already?

I'm guilty of being lazy. I don't exercise at all bar the odd cycle ride in the park. I'm not overweight but I'm not active either; I'm waiting for gyms to re-open, because I'm planning on joining a gym.

Reactions:Faith
ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Jan 3, 2022
CB$
I'm a night owl so I exercise in the evening daily. I switch my routine around to avoid boredom. I don't care to go to the gym or classes anymore. The time it takes to get ready, get there, find a machine, wait for the class, I could be done with my workout at home!

J

Jayson

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
I used to be in the habit of exercise, but I have slacked off. Anyway, I am now moving in with my wife in this small town, and honestly, there's nothing to do there anyway.

F

Floydy

Valued Member
Dec 14, 2020
CB$
Four times a week at the gym if possible. Two days of upper body, one of legs and another featuring cardio. Usually I will finish off with a couple of lengths in the swimming pool to relax and cool down.
Failing that, my job keeps me physically fit.

F

Floydy

Valued Member
Dec 14, 2020
CB$
Just returned from a good gym workout. Today was some upper body work on the arms and chest, followed by a swim to wind down. All very mellow and relaxed at my new gym and I like it. A pleasant ending to the week.:cool:

S

Syntax

Valued Member
Dec 15, 2020
CB$
Not as much as I want, but probably once a week. I normally hit enough of the "red" and "green" markers on my Apple Watch doing my normal activities throughout the day, so that counts I guess?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
I have my morning exercise only when I am feeling well because sometimes I wake up with muscle pains that is due to acid reflux. Anyway my exercise is the use of hand grip exerciser plus push ups. The warm up is stretching and bending to orient my body before the actual exercise. I get my energy from my morning exercise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.