Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

How often do you cook?

Thread Owner : ARx182
ARx182

ARx182

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
Some people cook because they enjoy it and some people cook out of necessity, because they live alone and don't have anyone else to help them. How often do you cook? Do you cook out of necessity or as a hobby?

My mum cooks dinner regularly, so it's not a necessity for me, but I enjoy cooking small meals like pasta every other day in the afternoon.

Reactions:Faith
Davidisms

Davidisms

Valued Member
Jun 30, 2020
CB$
I love to cook. It's kinda stress buster. I often cook in the evening for the family. I had learned cooking early in my pre-teens.

I believe whether you like it or not, Everyone should be proficient in essential life skills like Cooking, Washing, Cleaning etc.

Reactions:Faith
F

Faith

Valued Member
Jun 29, 2020
CB$
For me cooking is a hobby especially when it come to baking cakes.
I cook everyday.

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
CB$
I don't mind cooking, but I'm not particularly great at it. I try to cook regularly, as I prefer home cooked to eating out, and I'll try and experiment with recipes on occasion just to see if I can advance my repertoire a bit beyond the usual bits I make.

Zakalwe

Zakalwe

Valued Member
Jun 28, 2020
strategygaming.net
CB$
I cook all the damned time. I'm the chef in our household. We pretend we take it in turns but when it's her turn she orders a takeaway. When it's my turn I cook wholesome tasty and nutritious.

M

Mildredtabitha

Valued Member
Jul 29, 2020
CB$
I cook all my meals so I cook like thrice if i don't skip a meal.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
I cook three meals a day every day for the past 15 years! It is a chore for me and at the same, also my passion. I love cooking things from a scratch and enjoy feeding my family.

ewpratt

ewpratt

Valued Member
Sep 18, 2020
CB$
I love to cook, but working until dinner means I don't usually cook during the week. On weekends however, I do, and I love to come up with new ideas.

LEADTECH

LEADTECH

Valued Member
Aug 11, 2020
CB$
I cooked whenever I'm feeling it because my mother was the cook on the house.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.