How often do you cook?

    Thread Owner : ARx182
  • #1
ARx182

Some people cook because they enjoy it and some people cook out of necessity, because they live alone and don't have anyone else to help them. How often do you cook? Do you cook out of necessity or as a hobby?

My mum cooks dinner regularly, so it's not a necessity for me, but I enjoy cooking small meals like pasta every other day in the afternoon.

  • Like
Reactions:Faith
Davidisms

Davidisms

I love to cook. It's kinda stress buster. I often cook in the evening for the family. I had learned cooking early in my pre-teens.

I believe whether you like it or not, Everyone should be proficient in essential life skills like Cooking, Washing, Cleaning etc.

  • Like
Reactions:Faith

Faith

For me cooking is a hobby especially when it come to baking cakes.
I cook everyday.

I don't mind cooking, but I'm not particularly great at it. I try to cook regularly, as I prefer home cooked to eating out, and I'll try and experiment with recipes on occasion just to see if I can advance my repertoire a bit beyond the usual bits I make.

Zakalwe

Zakalwe

strategygaming.net
I cook all the damned time. I'm the chef in our household. We pretend we take it in turns but when it's her turn she orders a takeaway. When it's my turn I cook wholesome tasty and nutritious.

Mildredtabitha

I cook all my meals so I cook like thrice if i don't skip a meal.

I cook three meals a day every day for the past 15 years! It is a chore for me and at the same, also my passion. I love cooking things from a scratch and enjoy feeding my family.

ewpratt

ewpratt

I love to cook, but working until dinner means I don't usually cook during the week. On weekends however, I do, and I love to come up with new ideas.

LEADTECH

LEADTECH

I cooked whenever I'm feeling it because my mother was the cook on the house.