How much time do you spend online?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

I spend my time online all about 10 hours because my all work is online related.
And in this corona pandemic situation no office, no class in the institute. Now I Am doing all work from home via the Internet, so I am always active online.

What about you?

I used to spend more than 5 hours every day in the internet mostly for working. But now I think just an hour is enough is I only have a few sites working on. I hope to get more sites so that I can earn more because my online earnings constitute my savings. More savings means more money to my emergency fund which is in my ATM account.

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
fortreeforums.xyz
all_day_online.png

for reals it kinda depends. I finish work around lunchtime so I can spend from ~1.30pm - 12.30am online. I usually would occupy my time with games instead though so it's not super often I'd spend all day browsing the web. Usually maybe like 2-4 hours

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Usually, I don't have much time these days.

So, probably not even an hour or two, on a weekday. Still, if I have time, then I would love to spend all my time browsing something or the other. Today, I haven't been able to spend more than 30 minutes online.
I plan to be here for at least 10-20 more minutes.
So that would be close to an hour or so.

Alexander

Alexander

Due to various commitments like work, the amount of time I spend online has reduced over the years. During a weekday, I spend anywhere from 2-4 hours, and on the weekend, it's 4-8 hours. But, it does vary depending on my schedule. It's important to take regular breaks from screens to avoid eye strain, headaches, and migraines.

I work online all day. I am also trying to find a good site to start taking free online coding classes, so I am going to be spending even more hours online if that is even possible.

Before, it was around 1 to 8 hours, now I spend less time online, but since I'm using my phone, I can't count how many consecutive hours it is.

Jeremy

Jeremy

It all depends on the task to do online, but averagely I do like 6 hours maximum. But at night am active.