What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

How much time do you spend online?

Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
Neutral Nova

Neutral Nova

Valued Member
Nov 8, 2020
CB$
I spend my time online all about 10 hours because my all work is online related.
And in this corona pandemic situation no office, no class in the institute. Now I Am doing all work from home via the Internet, so I am always active online.

What about you?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
I used to spend more than 5 hours every day in the internet mostly for working. But now I think just an hour is enough is I only have a few sites working on. I hope to get more sites so that I can earn more because my online earnings constitute my savings. More savings means more money to my emergency fund which is in my ATM account.

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Valued Member
Aug 17, 2020
fortreeforums.xyz
CB$
all_day_online.png

for reals it kinda depends. I finish work around lunchtime so I can spend from ~1.30pm - 12.30am online. I usually would occupy my time with games instead though so it's not super often I'd spend all day browsing the web. Usually maybe like 2-4 hours

Claraviolet

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Valued Member
Jul 25, 2020
CB$
Usually, I don't have much time these days.

So, probably not even an hour or two, on a weekday. Still, if I have time, then I would love to spend all my time browsing something or the other. Today, I haven't been able to spend more than 30 minutes online.
I plan to be here for at least 10-20 more minutes.
So that would be close to an hour or so.

Alexander

Alexander

Valued Member
Jun 17, 2020
CB$
Due to various commitments like work, the amount of time I spend online has reduced over the years. During a weekday, I spend anywhere from 2-4 hours, and on the weekend, it's 4-8 hours. But, it does vary depending on my schedule. It's important to take regular breaks from screens to avoid eye strain, headaches, and migraines.

Hova

Hova

Valued Member
Jul 28, 2020
CB$
I work online all day. I am also trying to find a good site to start taking free online coding classes, so I am going to be spending even more hours online if that is even possible.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
Before, it was around 1 to 8 hours, now I spend less time online, but since I'm using my phone, I can't count how many consecutive hours it is.

Jeremy

Jeremy

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
It all depends on the task to do online, but averagely I do like 6 hours maximum. But at night am active.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.