How much money have you spent on games?

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #1
In your entire life, how much do you think you have spent on games and gaming consoles? I have probably spent at least $3,000 on gaming stuff through out my life.

LEADTECH

LEADTECH

I spent probably around 1500$ on all the gaming stuff i had. Every time when a new game comes out i always wanted to buy it. So probably I'm gonna spend more a lot on the future.

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
A disgusting amount. My 10 year old Steam account reports €1940 - €6024 (lowest known prices vs. todays price) on the Steam Calculator. My Megami Tensei collection I've spent well over €1000 on, though the price of most of the items I own have doubled since purchasing them :-)

Aveli

Aveli

To date, a little bit over $4000 if I'm being honest.

Noah

Noah

Hmm somewhere around $45USD. Spent $35 on Apex Coins and $10 on EA Origins Access so I could get the Apex Legends Battle Pass. I got so much games in my backlog, I’ve made a commitment to clear it before buying any more games.