How much exercise do you do a day?

_B_

voxgrid.net
Before the pandemic, I was extremely active. I always walked too and from school (sometimes running when I had too) and did some sporting activities within school.
However, during the pandemic, since everything was locked down and there was barely anything to do, I have to admit I didn't do so much exercises as previously mentioned. I did do push ups, sit ups and some other activities at home and still continue now. What about you guys?

I have a membership to the local gym here and I go about 3 to 4 times a week. I mainly use the cardio machines and dumbbells, medicine ball, kettle bell exercises. I also do body weight exercises and yoga.
During the lockdown I have my own set of 5lb and 10lb weights and I did bodyweight and yoga at home.

It is understandable that the lockdown had caused people to be somewhat inert. It is not easy to stay indoors for weeks or even months. It is fortunate that my weight remained maybe because of the movement that I do at home like going in and out of the house to check on the garden. I also do my morning exercise with 30 push ups that sometimes I reach 40 together with the warm up and some sit ups.

Lord Saru

Lord Saru

I can go and talk about this for hours. I am on a body fitness transformation program and its amazing. I do 3 sets of burpees, high knee taps, bicycle crunches and planks for 30 mins a day and it has brought some very significant changes in me.

I plan to extend this for one hour in the next couple of days.

Noah

Noah

About 45 minutes on gym days, Otherwise, depends on how long it takes me to walk to the kitchen and back

Jeremy

Jeremy

I do road jogging every morning, and am used to abdominal training with my young sister. Exercise is really great.

Duks

My exercise routine consists of lifting weights 3-5 times per week, with each session lasting about an hour and a half. It is a great way to let off steam while improving your shape and overall health. Furthermore, it can increase your self-esteem over time.

I also enjoy taking walks around my neighbourhood. Although it is not as intense as lifting weights, it is a great way to clear your mind.