What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

How much exercise do you do a day?

_B_

_B_

Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
voxgrid.net
CB$
Before the pandemic, I was extremely active. I always walked too and from school (sometimes running when I had too) and did some sporting activities within school.
However, during the pandemic, since everything was locked down and there was barely anything to do, I have to admit I didn't do so much exercises as previously mentioned. I did do push ups, sit ups and some other activities at home and still continue now. What about you guys?

Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
I have a membership to the local gym here and I go about 3 to 4 times a week. I mainly use the cardio machines and dumbbells, medicine ball, kettle bell exercises. I also do body weight exercises and yoga.
During the lockdown I have my own set of 5lb and 10lb weights and I did bodyweight and yoga at home.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
It is understandable that the lockdown had caused people to be somewhat inert. It is not easy to stay indoors for weeks or even months. It is fortunate that my weight remained maybe because of the movement that I do at home like going in and out of the house to check on the garden. I also do my morning exercise with 30 push ups that sometimes I reach 40 together with the warm up and some sit ups.

Lord Saru

Lord Saru

Valued Member
Jun 22, 2020
CB$
I can go and talk about this for hours. I am on a body fitness transformation program and its amazing. I do 3 sets of burpees, high knee taps, bicycle crunches and planks for 30 mins a day and it has brought some very significant changes in me.

I plan to extend this for one hour in the next couple of days.

Noah

Noah

Valued Member
Sep 2, 2020
CB$
About 45 minutes on gym days, Otherwise, depends on how long it takes me to walk to the kitchen and back

Jeremy

Jeremy

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
I do road jogging every morning, and am used to abdominal training with my young sister. Exercise is really great.

D

Duks

Valued Member
Dec 12, 2020
CB$
My exercise routine consists of lifting weights 3-5 times per week, with each session lasting about an hour and a half. It is a great way to let off steam while improving your shape and overall health. Furthermore, it can increase your self-esteem over time.

I also enjoy taking walks around my neighbourhood. Although it is not as intense as lifting weights, it is a great way to clear your mind.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.