How Much Are You Willing To Spend On A Computer?

My current machine cost me about €3500, and the next one may end up being even more expensive. A large part of this cost is from watercooling, so I might get some cheaper fittings like Bykski next time.

My budget for a new laptop is only $400. My laptop broke about 3 years ago and I was left to using my antiquated desktop. It is good that the Windows XP of my desktop was still running good although slow in reaction. I couldn't find a brand new laptop for $400 so until now I have not bought a new laptop. Fortunately a friend lent me his laptop which is running on Windows 7. That was more than a year ago. At least I have a spare computer when the desktop would sometimes be acting up.

There are a lot of computers in various price ranges, depending on the specs, so I am wondering up to how much are you willing to spend on a computer? Would you go for the cheapest one, the midrange one, or the expensive one?
You have to check your money first if it is enough to buy a high quality computer or laptop.

My first computer is a laptop. It's too expensive. It costs P22,000.00 (440 USD). It had served me for nearly 10 years.

Now are you going to settle for less? Or you money's worth?

Im in 3K for my ROG Laptop dont get me wrong its a nice laptop but i don't think i would pay that again.
That's a lot of money. Most I've ever paid for a laptop is £500 and even then I thought it was a big amount.

I'd love to own a power house laptop one day :)

Back
Top