Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

How Much Are You Willing To Spend On A Computer?

Thread Owner : sliara
S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
There are a lot of computers in various price ranges, depending on the specs, so I am wondering up to how much are you willing to spend on a computer? Would you go for the cheapest one, the midrange one, or the expensive one?

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Valued Member
Aug 17, 2020
fortreeforums.xyz
CB$
My current machine cost me about €3500, and the next one may end up being even more expensive. A large part of this cost is from watercooling, so I might get some cheaper fittings like Bykski next time.

Thread Owner : sliara
S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
Ah that's a bit pricey. As for me, I think I would want to just spend half of that price range, or just learn how to build my own PC. I know you would save a lot by just learning how to build one.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
My budget for a new laptop is only $400. My laptop broke about 3 years ago and I was left to using my antiquated desktop. It is good that the Windows XP of my desktop was still running good although slow in reaction. I couldn't find a brand new laptop for $400 so until now I have not bought a new laptop. Fortunately a friend lent me his laptop which is running on Windows 7. That was more than a year ago. At least I have a spare computer when the desktop would sometimes be acting up.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
The laptop that I am using currently is almost four years old. I bought it for $430. I am planning to buy a new laptop, possibly Macbook in 2021. i habe never owned apple computer. I am planning to apend at leaat $1500 for a new laptop

Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Sep 15, 2020
CB$
There are a lot of computers in various price ranges, depending on the specs, so I am wondering up to how much are you willing to spend on a computer? Would you go for the cheapest one, the midrange one, or the expensive one?
You have to check your money first if it is enough to buy a high quality computer or laptop.

My first computer is a laptop. It's too expensive. It costs P22,000.00 (440 USD). It had served me for nearly 10 years.

Now are you going to settle for less? Or you money's worth?

Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
Im in 3K for my ROG Laptop dont get me wrong its a nice laptop but i don't think i would pay that again.
That's a lot of money. Most I've ever paid for a laptop is £500 and even then I thought it was a big amount.

I'd love to own a power house laptop one day :-)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.