How many times do you eat in a day?

Duks

Some people eat several small meals throughout the day while others prefer a few large meals. I normally eat 2-3 times per day. Sometimes I take a snack (usually a banana or two) before going to the gym. How many times do you usually eat in a day?

  • Like
Reactions:Heatman
Heatman

Heatman

Valued Member
Feb 7, 2021
Normally, I do eat at least twice in a day. Although, there are times when I get to eat just once but whenever I'm ill ?, I will eat more than five times in a day.

preacherbob

preacherbob

A lot depends on the type of physical training I am involved in at the time. If I’m looking for quick burns and a higher metabolic rate for extreme workouts I’ll eat 6 to 8 smaller meals a day for a month or longer.
Then again, if I am looking for a higher value of fat loss I might go to the OMAD (one meal a day) diet or even a low / no carb diet 3 times a day.

It just depends what what I wish to achieve.

I am not in a habit of snacking every now and then. I take large meals and avoid snacking. Normally I take three meals a day. The first one is around 9-10 am in the morning, the second one is around 2-3 pm and the third one is around 8 in the evening. Whenever I feel hungry between meals, I drink water. In case of excessive hunger, I drink juice and soups or eat green salad and fruits.

I normally eat around 2 to 3 times per day. I sometimes eat snacks in between, but for full meals, at the least it's only once per day and I don't feel hungry until I sleep.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay

Sweerie_banana

I do try and eat three meals a day. Sometimes I just don't feel like eating or there is the worst food in the menu so I would rather pass. I know eating three meals in a day is advisable but at times I just have no appetite or bad moods which makes me not eat.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay

When I was younger I was eating 5 times a day at least. Aside from breakfast, lunch and dinner I have a midmorning snack and afternoon snack as well. But now I eat only 4 times in a day although when I am busy I miss the afternoon snack.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay