Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

How many sites are you working on every day?

I am working on 3 sites every day because I had dropped 3 sites. That means I was into online work for about 6 hours a day but now just about 2 to 3 hours. For me, working online is an occupation to make me busy instead of being idle. That hardest thing to do is nothing to do so I try to work even if I earn only coins. That would at least give me a feeling of accomplishment.

Apart from my own site, I work only on one site these days. I have been on a lot of paid to post sites in the recent past, however, I left a lot of them because it was very tiring to work on these sites. Furthermore, the discussion started becoming repetitive. I am trying to give more time to my own site.

I am working on 3 sites every day because I had dropped 3 sites. That means I was into online work for about 6 hours a day but now just about 2 to 3 hours. For me, working online is an occupation to make me busy instead of being idle. That hardest thing to do is nothing to do so I try to work even if I earn only coins. That would at least give me a feeling of accomplishment.
I want to increase the number of sites I am working on. In case you know others other than this one let us know. Unfortunately, I was bun in one of the forums, I am sure my earnings will decrease and I will have to be a little more patient to make it to my minimum threshold to withdraw.

I dedicate this year to more online work. I want to know more legit sites to work on. I don't want to limit myself. I know the sky is the limit. I am happy for sites like this. Other than staying idle. one can get an opportunity to keep themselves busy and gain more knowledge. As much as you say we are making coins out of it, We are really gaining.

All the best this year, and all the work you put in may it be fruitful.

I am trying a new site that I joined yesterday. It is another forum that pays for posting - Trendri is the name of the forum that claims to pay 6 cents for every post of comments and 8 cents for every post of new thread. It looks promising although I have yet to experience a payout so I cannot declare that it is a good site. But if it pays then it would be the highest paying site for me.

Interesting read, my question is do you know where I can get more people to sign up to my site here to post and be paid?

Just one, really. Mine. I never really do moderator work or extra projects anymore.p

I am trying a new site that I joined yesterday. It is another forum that pays for posting - Trendri is the name of the forum that claims to pay 6 cents for every post of comments and 8 cents for every post of new thread. It looks promising although I have yet to experience a payout so I cannot declare that it is a good site. But if it pays then it would be the highest paying site for me.
Thank you so much @Alexandoy. You have always been easy to help us know of such opportunities. Sorry if I would like a broken record, always asking for better opportunities out there. I always start off then something comes up, but this year I am dedicating it to doing more online work, I don't want to be employed.

I will check the site out, make an account, and make the required posts and wait for my checkout. I will probably write a review for you guys. Such opportunities might be the only option for me right now. The rates seem so good. I am so intrigued and cannot wait to make my posts after I finish on my everyday sites.:)

I am trying a new site that I joined yesterday. It is another forum that pays for posting - Trendri is the name of the forum that claims to pay 6 cents for every post of comments and 8 cents for every post of new thread. It looks promising although I have yet to experience a payout so I cannot declare that it is a good site. But if it pays then it would be the highest paying site for me.
Looks like it is a promising site. However, you do not give many details on what are the requirements of post, word count, topics, number of posts per day etc. I will have to check the site and if I can find it useful. I have limited time because of my job and family, and also my own site. I will join a site only when I feel th community is nice.

  • Like
Reactions: B0t

Sign Up

Register now