How many of you turned off your Google apps activity here?

    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
  • #1

Real hero hidden in the darkness
I have done that.
It's a little unsettling to see updates of your location, search history etc, in your mailbox. I really want to use Duckduckgo but I am too used to Google to switch over now. So, I have just turned off the activity to protect my data, if only a little. What about you guys?
Do you still have it turned on? If so, do you plan to turn it off? If not, doesn't it bother you and why?