OP

Administrator
Feb 1, 2021
  • #3
I had the live streams app on another gaming site and many enjoyed watching them, I play on the PC when i have time and my kids have all of the consoles however i just don't like them I'm a PC guy.

My daughter has an Xbox and switch and the wife has the Nintendo lite lol.

Used to love COD and I was one of them "hackers" that used to have God mode and fly around the maps lol.

  • Haha
Reactions: Jay