How many countries have you been to in your life?

Joined
Jun 20, 2020
Messages
45
Reaction score
19
Location
United Kingdom
Website
discussionhub.net
CB$
706
How many countries have you been to, and which ones? What was the reason for your visit and if you had the chance to visit those countries again, would you? If not, why not?

I have visited England, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, France and Morocco; so 5 countries. For context, I was born in Pakistan and I live in England. I visited Saudi Arabia for religious reasons, Morocco for a family holiday and I went to France on a school trip. I would love to visit every one of those countries again in the future; all beautiful countries.

This is a good question...hmm...

England
Scotland
Wales
Rep of Ireland
Finland
United States

So...6. Would I go back to any of them? Well, I was born in England and presently live in the US. I would go back to just about anywhere in Britain in a heartbeat, and Finland was a nice country, as well. I don't remember Ireland too well because I was so young, but I wouldn't mind going again to see it as an adult.

I guess I need to start a list...

Canada
United States
Dominican Republic
Puerto Rico
Jamaica
France
Switzerland
Italy
and I am sure I am missing a couple. Puerto Rico and Dominican were part of a cruise that I was on with my parents in High School. Got a wicked sun burn that resembled Two-Face from Batman...it was awful and super painful.

Australia - born/live here
Japan

That's it so far. There's a bunch of places I'd like to visit eventually.

Back
Top