How many countries have you been to in your life?

ARx182

    Thread Owner : ARx182
  • #1
How many countries have you been to, and which ones? What was the reason for your visit and if you had the chance to visit those countries again, would you? If not, why not?

I have visited England, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, France and Morocco; so 5 countries. For context, I was born in Pakistan and I live in England. I visited Saudi Arabia for religious reasons, Morocco for a family holiday and I went to France on a school trip. I would love to visit every one of those countries again in the future; all beautiful countries.

This is a good question...hmm...

England
Scotland
Wales
Rep of Ireland
Finland
United States

So...6. Would I go back to any of them? Well, I was born in England and presently live in the US. I would go back to just about anywhere in Britain in a heartbeat, and Finland was a nice country, as well. I don't remember Ireland too well because I was so young, but I wouldn't mind going again to see it as an adult.

I'm American and I've been to a few areas in the orient (where I lived extensively in some) and Canada. However, Canada was only for a one day. I went to Mexico when a baby. Also, I lived extensively in the Northern Marianas.

Hungry Ego

Hungry Ego

Location
Canada, The Great White North
I guess I need to start a list...

Canada
United States
Dominican Republic
Puerto Rico
Jamaica
France
Switzerland
Italy
and I am sure I am missing a couple. Puerto Rico and Dominican were part of a cruise that I was on with my parents in High School. Got a wicked sun burn that resembled Two-Face from Batman...it was awful and super painful.

Lord Saru

Lord Saru

I have been to

UAE
OMAN
INDIA
MALAYSIA
SINGAPORE
THAILAND

And, I dont think I have seen a better country than Singapore. ❤️

Zakalwe

Zakalwe

Website
strategygaming.net
In order:

Germany
England
Northern Ireland
China
Scotland
Wales
Canada
United States
Belgium
France
Spain
Portugal
Cuba
Czech Republic
Poland
Netherlands
Egypt

And going to Ukraine in October.

Well travelled? Perhaps but I am old!

Sweerie_banana

Wow you guys sure do travel. I have only been to one other country. I have visited Tanzania's border five years back. I really don't travel much, I plan to when I make extra money to afford a vacation.

  • Like
Reactions:Mildredtabitha
fantanoice

fantanoice

Australia - born/live here
Japan

That's it so far. There's a bunch of places I'd like to visit eventually.

Mildredtabitha

I've never actually travelled outside my country since its expensive for me but i do love trips and travelling and I do hope someday I'll be able.

Davidisms

Davidisms

I have travelled to Qatar & Nepal! Both times on extended business stay which afforded quite a bit travel too.