Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

How many concerts?

Do you like going to concerts? How many concerts have you been to? What top bands have you seen live?

I have been to around 200 concerts..many of them local bands.
I have seen Thousand Foot Krutch 8 times in concert. They put on great shows, very energetic.

I've been to a few concerts in my time. Although, with COVID-19, governments have introduced measures to temporarily ban concerts and gatherings. It would be impossible to stay 2 meters apart from one another. I'm not sure how long it will take for the world to return to normality.

I love music concerts, very energetic and a fantastic positive atmosphere.

Many hundreds over the years ranging from local bands to huge stadium acts.
The best live artist for me would have to be Bruce Springsteen. His show is always fantastic and I've seen him three times.
Most disappointing were the Lightning Seeds.

I've only been so about 3-4 concerts so far, of course before COVID. I haven't been to one yet during COVID but there are a ton of different ones that are going on in my area.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in