How many apps do you have on your phone?

  • #1
This question occurred on my mind because our housemaid was telling me that she couldn't download any app anymore. When I checked her phone there was no more memory available for a new app. My advice was for her to uninstall the apps that she doesn't use anymore or maybe shift to the "lite" version of some apps like Facebook.

My last phone had just 2 GB RAM, therefore, I had limitations on app installation. However, my current phone has 8 GB RAM and I can install a lot of apps. I have not counted, but I think I have over 100 apps on my phone (including inbuilt apps). Every now and then I install app and I also check my apps frequently. Usually, I uninstall the apps that I have not used for more than 6 weeks.

I have about 7 apps on my phone. My tablet however has around 50 apps.

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
I counted 53 just there, including stock stuff like Clock or Contacts.
I don't even interact with many of them regularly, most of them are things for like Magisk, where you'd change the settings to what you like and leave it.

I don't download apps on my phone, I think that it's clutter, I just use what's pre-installed most of the time. Right now though I use 2 apps that I downloaded.