How late do you stay up?

I'm an insomniac, sort of, I can only ever sleep for about 2 hours on a good night, regardless of what I do to help myself get more sleep. It's not fun, but I'll be up until about 3 most nights, try to sleep for a couple of hours, and then I'm up again around 7 (I say try to sleep, because it takes a lot for me to actually fall asleep, I don't just get into bed and then fall asleep).

On work days anywhere from 11.30pm-1.30am depending on how I feel, days off could be anywhere from 1.30am-5.30am. Deffo miss staying up till like 8am, i'll have to push myself next time I'm off

How late do you usually stay up to? On my work days I stay up till anywhere from 9:30 to 11pm..on my days off I can stay up till around 1am
Recently I started several new affiliate site projects. And they are eating me up! I have been sleeping as late as 3am!! There is this day I didn't sleep at all.

On work days, I usually stay up anywhere from 21:30 to 0:00, depending on what's on TV and how many tasks need to complete online. On the days I don't work, it can be anywhere from 23:00 to 2:00 in the morning. I like having a lie-in.

It depends on the day of the week.
If it's a weekday and if I don't have much to do, then I would hit the bed around 9 PM. If it's a weekend, then it would be around 11 PM. I am not a fan of staying up late but sometimes I just can't help it.

I will have to change that habit of mine. Well, if I am by myself then sometimes I wouldn't sleep until it's 12 AM

Back
Top