How important is eating after a workout?

Noah

Noah

Is it good for health to eat something after your work out ? Like drinking some juice, or eating meal

When I do a rigid exercise or physical activity, it is my wont to drink. My favorite is orange juice but sometimes I prefer soda, particularly Coke, when the weather is hot. Drinking fluid is important for hydration when the body is tired. But eating a meal when you are tired can cause indigestion so it is not really a good idea to eat right after a workout. I understand that some people go hungry after an hour of 2 for their workout but you need a rest of 1 hour before taking in some food.