Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

How i convince with people ?

Noah

The lack of knowledge is one reason many people don't wear masks How do I convince someone to wear a mask?

Convincing people to observe health protocols like wearing a mask, wearing a face shield and social distancing will be a bit difficult. The government finds it hard to implement them due to hard headedness of the people.

But if the government has the political will because of the officials who are well trusted by the people, it's not difficult to let the people folllow the guidelines.

Besides the laxity of the implementation of the order and rules may lead the people to abuse it.

Nevertheless, you should show first the good example and don't bother yourself if others are disobedient. Thus, setting how obedient you are will surely influence them.

Where I'm from, politicians are the ones helping break these rules. Just a few days ago the vice president was out in the public holding rallies, with crowds not observing the social distancing. The vice president didn't even have a mask on. It has been the same with other politicians including the president. So I would not put all the blame on citizens alone. If the people in charge are showing by their actions that the pandemic might be over, then we are also going to assume the same.

The way people are behaving around us in spite of the danger to their lives, I don't think trying to convincing people to wear masks will work. The governments around the world are doing their jobs, telling people constantly about wearing masks and why, yet people choose to not wear masks. So if I wre you, I would not tell anyone but wear mask myself and keep distance away from those who don't.

Maybe start with your family first. If you can convince members of your immediate family to wear masks when they are in public, then I feel like that is a good start.

You should have explain to them what will happen if they don't wear a mask.

My take on people who are not taking care of themselves is to each his own. If they don't wear a face mask and they go to public places then I have to avoid them. I wear a mask and a face shield too so I am pretty safe from contamination. Add to that the social distancing of at least 1 meter then I am confident. If they don't care for their health then it's up to them. Good luck to the infection.

It is a shame that most people are not following the WHO guidelines because this pandemic has claimed a lot of lives.

I totally agree. If the government gave out free masks instead of arresting people and asking for bribes, then the society could take the thing more seriously. It's even more unfair if the police coming to arrest you are not even wearing masks and take you in for not wearing one! Outrageous. The government should first do something to the society for the people to them seriously. Some people don't even have money for a meal, then you expect them to always have money to purchase masks. This type of thing needs to addressed.
The way people are behaving around us in spite of the danger to their lives, I don't think trying to convincing people to wear masks will work. The governments around the world are doing their jobs, telling people constantly about wearing masks and why, yet people choose to not wear masks. So if I wre you, I would not tell anyone but wear mask myself and keep distance away from those who don't.

Cops will always be cops. Haven't you noticed that throughout history cops don't change. People have always hated cops and it is never going to change.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in