Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

How has COVID changed your lifestyle?

Cityscape

Cityscape

Streetlight Boulevard
Valued Member
Jun 2, 2022
Downtown
CB$
Now Coronavirus is largely no longer a threat to people considering the world has almost 'gone back to normal', how has the pandemic as a whole shaped your life moving forward? Are you more careful about germs from others, do you still wear masks? It has personally made me more cautious of others and I try and remain distant from other people. I like to ensure I regularly wash my hands too. I feel as though I am much healthier after the pandemic than I was before it.

Reactions:Jay
J

jaminhealth

Valued Member
Jan 22, 2022
CB$
It has not changed me so much, but the country has gone into hyper
inflation (all planned I believe) and is causing distress on many with the
out of sight price hikes on foods and fuel and other stuff also.

Shortie

Shortie

Valued Member
Jul 25, 2020
England, UK
www.twitch.tv
CB$
Since the changes that were made during the lockdowns and during the height of the pandemic, I find now that I am more cautious of others around me and I always try and keep a social distance. I am more cautious about germs and tend to wash my hands more now than I ever did and I do everything I can to avoid really busy places as well. With the new Kraken variant doing the rounds now, I feel it is time for many people to go back to what they did during the height of the pandemic not only to protect themselves but also others.

Reactions:Jay
J

jaminhealth

Valued Member
Jan 22, 2022
CB$
What its done in my life is distrust Govt more and more than ever.

Keep the Vit C, Vit D, Zinc and Antioxidants like Grape Seed Extract going in my body every day.

• Agree
Reactions:Jay and ZandraJoi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.