How has COVID changed your lifestyle?

Cityscape

Streetlight Boulevard
Downtown
Now Coronavirus is largely no longer a threat to people considering the world has almost 'gone back to normal', how has the pandemic as a whole shaped your life moving forward? Are you more careful about germs from others, do you still wear masks? It has personally made me more cautious of others and I try and remain distant from other people. I like to ensure I regularly wash my hands too. I feel as though I am much healthier after the pandemic than I was before it.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay

jaminhealth

It has not changed me so much, but the country has gone into hyper
inflation (all planned I believe) and is causing distress on many with the
out of sight price hikes on foods and fuel and other stuff also.

Shortie

Shortie

England, UK
www.twitch.tv
Since the changes that were made during the lockdowns and during the height of the pandemic, I find now that I am more cautious of others around me and I always try and keep a social distance. I am more cautious about germs and tend to wash my hands more now than I ever did and I do everything I can to avoid really busy places as well. With the new Kraken variant doing the rounds now, I feel it is time for many people to go back to what they did during the height of the pandemic not only to protect themselves but also others.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay

jaminhealth

What its done in my life is distrust Govt more and more than ever.

Keep the Vit C, Vit D, Zinc and Antioxidants like Grape Seed Extract going in my body every day.

  • Agree
  • Like
Reactions:Jay and ZandraJoi