Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Environment How does the environment influence you?

Your home and workplace can: Influence your temperament. For instance, the research considers uncovering that rooms with a splendid light, both characteristic and counterfeit, can improve misery and uneasiness. Effect your conduct and inspiration to act.

Do you have any ideas?

I find that when I am in a quiet, clean and minimalistic room I am less stressed, so am a nicer person to be around. I am also more productive if working in a calming area. If I am in a loud, messy room I get irritable, can't concentrate and get annoyed easily because I don't feel comfortable in the area.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in