How does Chatbanter app work?

    Thread Owner : Nocturnal Thinker
  • #1

This is site has it's own app. I'm planning to install it. Have you installed it and used? How does it work for I'm interested to know?

How do you compare its performance from the web format? Is it easy to load and are its features work well? I'm just curious to know. So far nobody has posted their reaction of the app of this.

If there's none, I'm obliged to download and install and do some experiments if it does work well or not. This app is one of the improvements made in this site, aside from its layout and readability.

    Thread Owner : Nocturnal Thinker
  • #3

I did not know the site had an app. O_O
You are not aware that this site has an app.

Try to check the menu with a popup button here on the left top side of this site. You can see the three stripes there. Click it and go downward. There you can see some labels and one of them is "Install this app" with a green link button that says "install".

Install it and tell us its serviceability if it's good. Do it now and try it.

Riker Slade

Riker Slade

India
www.voidcentury.club
You are not aware that this site has an app.

Try to check the menu with a popup button here on the left top side of this site. You can see the three stripes there. Click it and go downward. There you can see some labels and one of them is "Install this app" with a green link button that says "install".

Install it and tell us its serviceability if it's good. Do it now and try it.

I cannot find it. Can you show it to me in a picture.

This is news to me as well. Does this app work on android phones?

Mildredtabitha

i dont have a chat banter app i only use the one on forum wheel,where i can find commenting on threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Thread Owner : Nocturnal Thinker
  • #9

Bear in mind the app doesn’t work on IO, Apple have so far decided not to support PWA.
It's only here in this site menu that Chat Banter has an app.

I look it up in the PlayStore. I find nothing.

Does this app work?