How do you use the Internet?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

Since knowing is a large portion of the fight,
we have some essential security tips to help protect you while you're on the web.

1. Utilize the correct sort of web association.
2. Continuously realize who you're conversing with.
3. Try not to open a single thing from an outsider.
4. Converse with a grown-up about anything peculiar you see on the web.

It is right or wrong?

Pardon me for saying that I do not clearly understand your post. Just the first one - utilize the correct sort of web association - already made me dizzy because it is confusing. In layman's terms, I use the internet for finding information that I need, for working to earn some coins and also to check my connection to important people like friends, relatives and colleagues. Internet is a communication line and that's how I see it.

Real hero hidden in the darkness
I use it with caution.
These days though, I am not worried about anything at all thanks to my Kaspersky. Well, I am familiar with most of the malicious attacks. My company gives us latest info to protect client data all the time.

So, I am aware of the new ways people try to make others click their stuff. Well, it's still better to use it with caution and it's better to be safe than sorry.

Pardon me for saying that I do not clearly understand your post. Just the first one - utilize the correct sort of web association - already made me dizzy because it is confusing. In layman's terms, I use the internet for finding information that I need, for working to earn some coins and also to check my connection to important people like friends, relatives and colleagues. Internet is a communication line and that's how I see it.
I agree with you. Just like you I did not understand what the OP is trying to say. I use internet to find information, enhance my knowledge and understanding, connect with people and also to make some money. I di not visit the site that does not use ssl, i also make sure i am visiting correct url, ans I use anti virus to block unwanted programs and virus.

I've got to be honest, I'm not as careful as I might be online. I use an antivirus and don't click on any suspicious links. I use the web for information, making money on online sites, social media and checking emails and that's about it. So far I haven't run into any problems but I probably should be more careful.