Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

How do you prefer to get your cardio and other exercise?

Well, I prefer dumbbells and jogging. However, though, if jogging's not available, a treadmill will work. O.K., 2nd after that would be those ski simulator machines.

Anyway, free-weights can be fun, but you can get the same thing with dumbbells and there's less a hassle. Also, you can use machines, but machines give you a weaker workout than dumbbells or free-weights.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in