What's new

How do you like your Meats?

I like mine raw. Just kidding :D

I like mine well cooked... bbq, pan fry, baked in the oven, etc.

Any sort is fine. However, the seasoning can be very important - and "make or break" for things.

Any sort is fine. However, the seasoning can be very important - and "make or break" for things.

I agree with that. The seasoning does take things to the next level. The right kind of seasoning is crucial.

I agree with that. The seasoning does take things to the next level. The right kind of seasoning is crucial.

Nothing worse than a restaurant with no seasoning. I don't know how they stay in business.

LunarScorpio

Website
dreamcityrpg.com
Definitely has to have good seasoning and not be burnt. I generally get mine medium or even medium-rare because I've learned I'm not a huge fan of well-done meat (other than poultry, of course). I still have tendency to like the sides better than the meat itself, but I guess I'm just odd like that, haha.

ewpratt

When I did eat beef, it was always medium-rare to medium. Not so much into beef anymore (health reasons, mainly). Now with chicken, that's a very versatile meat. I've made all sorts of things cooked in so many different methods I've lost count. One of my favorite dishes, though, is one I came up with that I call Cheesy Chipotle Chicken and Rice. It's not exactly the healthiest meal, but man it's tasty.