How do you like your Crisps?

    Thread Owner : Naiwen
  • #1
Naiwen

As in “potato chips” in American English. I personally love mine : kettle cooked with olive oil, salt and pepper. I also love to have mine with the sour cream and onion dip, humus, ranch dressing, honey Dijon mustard and salsa and guacamole.

I love salt and vinegar crisps of any variety, or plain baked crisps. I also don't mind things like Funyuns, Fritos or Cheetos in the US and love me some Twiglets or Monster Munch from home when I can get them, though where they stand on the "are these actually crisps" scale is debatable, since most consider crisps as just being the potato crisp kind.

My favorite would be barbeque flavor and cheese. The flavors of chips are limited over here, lucky for you in your country you have so many available there.