Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

How do you do keyword research for your blog/forum?

Well, I have a website, I publish articles on my website. However, I have never considered doing any keyword research. I will give you my reasons.
When I write, I write to please myself. It will be good if someone reads, but even the article does not get any reader, I am happy because it pleases my soul. Instead of spending hours on keyword research, I focus on writing useful and interesting content.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in