Location
Canada, The Great White North
    Thread Owner : Hungry Ego
  • #1
I just got back recently from a weekend up at the cottage. Went out floating on the water, swimming, had a BBQ and campfire, and lots of fun.

Where is your go-to happy place?

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

We live rural, on acreage. I just have to walk out my door lol

  • Like
Reactions:Davidisms
Leonard

Leonard

I personally destrees by swimming but not too long, playing games

Sweerie_banana

It has been for a while now I have been stressed. I haven't managed to let it instead I have been bottling it up since I am held up with work and I haven't even had time to unwind. It's so frustrating at times but sometimes pretending to have no emotions is a nice thing, you go through your day smiling and pretending nothing can break you. It's hard cause it's all a show.

The barbeque idea sounds really good. I don't know the last time we had one. With the ongoing pandemic no one really wants to come out and end up being sick. I want to have it even if it's by myself.

Listening to music is a nice things. I love to meditate on it occasionally though, I haven't been to my place since all I do at my parents house is sleep and wait for the next day to attend work. Sometimes feeling pain can be good. I love running til I cannot anymore.

Davidisms

Davidisms

I love swimming & Listening to Music to de-stress. Meditation works for me too.

Talking of happy places, Kitchen would be mine. I love to cook for my family. I need to be kept out of Kitchen rather than pushed out of.