How do you control dandruff?

  • #1
This is a question that I usually see in social media during the cold months of December up to February. I have not been bothered by dandruff when I started using oil for my scalp. During the cold season when the scalp gets very dry that dandruff flakes would appear the oil would control the scalp's texture. Until now I am still applying oil on my scalp and I see no problem with that. I use baby oil.

Dandruff is fungus on your scalp. In extreme cases, dandruff will get into your eyelashes and eyebrows. The best method to treat dandruff is to wash your hair with shampoo every day. When you are using shampoo every day, your hair may be dry, and to avoid dryness, you can massage your hair and scalp with oil 30 minutes before wash your hair. If this does not help, you can rub lemon juice on your scalp.