How do we tackle climate change?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1
Top 8 Solutions to Reverse Climate Change :
1. Refrigerant Management.
2. Wind Turbines (Onshore) The issue: Fossil energizes sidelined
zero-emanation wind energy during the mid-20th century.
3. Diminished Food Waste.
4. Selection of a Plant-Rich Diet.
5. Tropical Forest Restoration.
6. Instructing Girls.
7. Family Planning.
8. Sunlight based Farms.

Do you have better Solutions?
If have, please tell.

I don't know where you got those 8 solutions to reverse climate change. For all we know climate change is a part of the millennial season that something like every 4,000 years there is a change in the climate. Anyway, in your list of solutions I wonder what the connection is between climate change and instructing girls. What has that got to do with climate?