Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

How do take care of diabetes?

Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
Neutral Nova

Neutral Nova

Valued Member
Nov 8, 2020
CB$
When you feel good you can not stop the medicines.
Every day check your feet.
You have must stop smoking.
To keep your teeth, mouth and gums healthy you should have brush your teeth every day.
Keep control your blood sugar.

Jeremy

Jeremy

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
Avoid eating excess of starch food, limit your sugar intake and also do medical check up on a monthly basis to know your health status.

BobbyMorrison

BobbyMorrison

Valued Member
Jun 25, 2020
Boulder, Colorado
CB$
My friend is diabetic and he is very careful what he eats, and I wondered how he is getting all necessary vitamins. He said that use vitamins as well, and I was surprised because my grandmother was afraid to use vitamins and refrained this, but he told me not to worry because these are the best multivitamins for diabetics and he has had no problems so far.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
Diabetes is hereditary and it is sad that it is in my bloodline. My father had it, his mother had it and his grandmother had it too. Fortunately no on in my siblings have diabetes although my elder brother is in the borderline already. I don't believe that diabetes can be prevented that easily because it is the lifestyle that contributes to the problem. I just do my daily exercise and I eat the food that I want so that I will enjoy life. When I am happy my body will have more immunity.

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
CB$
I'm a diabetic (type 1, insulin dependent) and the best thing you can do is check your blood sugars, watch your intake, keep on top of your doctors' visits and take really good care of your feet and eyes. It's something you have to keep on top of or it can spiral out of control. I know from personal experience, as I went through a period in my 20s where I just sort of gave up on things, and I quickly found out just how dangerous that gets!

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
I don't have diabetes but some of my family members have diabetes. The best way to control diabetes is through natural means. cinnamon, fenugreek seeds, periwinkle flower are very effective to control blood sugar level. Regular exercise and minimizing carb intake both are necessary.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.