How do take care of diabetes?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

When you feel good you can not stop the medicines.
Every day check your feet.
You have must stop smoking.
To keep your teeth, mouth and gums healthy you should have brush your teeth every day.
Keep control your blood sugar.

Jeremy

Jeremy

Avoid eating excess of starch food, limit your sugar intake and also do medical check up on a monthly basis to know your health status.

BobbyMorrison

BobbyMorrison

Boulder, Colorado
My friend is diabetic and he is very careful what he eats, and I wondered how he is getting all necessary vitamins. He said that use vitamins as well, and I was surprised because my grandmother was afraid to use vitamins and refrained this, but he told me not to worry because these are the best multivitamins for diabetics and he has had no problems so far.

Diabetes is hereditary and it is sad that it is in my bloodline. My father had it, his mother had it and his grandmother had it too. Fortunately no on in my siblings have diabetes although my elder brother is in the borderline already. I don't believe that diabetes can be prevented that easily because it is the lifestyle that contributes to the problem. I just do my daily exercise and I eat the food that I want so that I will enjoy life. When I am happy my body will have more immunity.

I'm a diabetic (type 1, insulin dependent) and the best thing you can do is check your blood sugars, watch your intake, keep on top of your doctors' visits and take really good care of your feet and eyes. It's something you have to keep on top of or it can spiral out of control. I know from personal experience, as I went through a period in my 20s where I just sort of gave up on things, and I quickly found out just how dangerous that gets!

I don't have diabetes but some of my family members have diabetes. The best way to control diabetes is through natural means. cinnamon, fenugreek seeds, periwinkle flower are very effective to control blood sugar level. Regular exercise and minimizing carb intake both are necessary.