Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

How do lifestyle factors affect health?

A variety of lifestyle or health-related (behavioral factors) can have a major impact on a person's health, health includes smoking, alcohol; poor diet leading to obesity or malnutrition, lack of physical exercise, sexual behavior, and problems resulting for drug talking.

What do you think, is lifestyle affect health?

I agree with that of long term drug abuse but there are others like eating unhealthy foods, not exercising,and others.

When I was younger I admit that my lifestyle is against health. I would sleep late (but before midnight) and wake up by 5 am because I had a job. I smoked a lot and I drink sometimes. The only thing that is going for me is my morning exercise of 40 to 50 push ups. This is not to brag but I feel strong even with that bad lifestyle considering that I eat almost any kind of food. When I became a senior I have changed. Fortunately I was able to quit smoking in 2007 and I seldom drink, if ever just 1 can of beer. With sleep my bedtime now is 9 pm and my waking our is 5 am or even earlier a bit.

Of course lifestyle matters to good health. Drinking and smoking too much, sleeping late at night, waking up late in the morning, eating junk food or foods high in oil and fat etc. is bound to give you a bad heart and health.

Lifestyle affects your health. If you don't smoke and drink, if you don't do drugs, if you don't party late at night, and you exercise regularly you have fewer chances of catching diabetes and heart diseases.

Most definitely. If you decide to choose a poor lifestyle then your health is definitely going to be poor.

Our life style must always be control at every point in time. Most people are the cause of their health issue. I will advise individuals should always read daily tips on health benefit online. May be people can try to know what to do and what not to do.

Unhealthy lifestyle leads to the deterioration of your health no matter what anyone tries to tell you.

When I was younger I admit that my lifestyle is against health. I would sleep late (but before midnight) and wake up by 5 am because I had a job. I smoked a lot and I drink sometimes. The only thing that is going for me is my morning exercise of 40 to 50 push ups. This is not to brag but I feel strong even with that bad lifestyle considering that I eat almost any kind of food. When I became a senior I have changed. Fortunately I was able to quit smoking in 2007 and I seldom drink, if ever just 1 can of beer. With sleep my bedtime now is 9 pm and my waking our is 5 am or even earlier a bit.
I couldn't agree with you any less. I still have that lifestyle but I seldom drink. I still smoke, but I made sure I started working out and reducing my intake of ciggs. I don't consider them wrong, I just think living a healthy life by working out and eating healthy is a plus. Everyone has their favorite drug that they consume to ease away the stress.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in