How did you deal with the lack of sports?

ARx182

    Thread Owner : ARx182
  • #1
For the better part of 3 months, we, sports fans, were starved of sports. As someone who watches a lot of football, it was painful for me to not be able to watch any football during the lockdown. I tried to substitute watching football with playing football games such as FIFA and Football Manager but you just cannot replicate the emotions created in a football game as a supporter. How did you deal with the lack of sports?

Leonard

Leonard

I personally as a sport and football fan I couldn't just do about it and i had to keep playing dream league 2020 but it wasn't still that entertaining to my satisfactory

I was never affected by that at all, since I'm not really fond of sports, so I never missed watching or playing any sport during this lockdown season.

You are right that the lockdown had also locked the sports worldwide. Fortunately for mixed martial arts fans like me, the UFC had opened its gates to have fights in Yas Island in the UAE. I think that was May and until now UFC which is the largest promotion of mixed martial arts is having a fight card every weekend. Almost most sports are now back in action although in limited fashion only.

Jeremy

Jeremy

The pandemic period has deprived sport lovers from being able to do what they love to do. I am a sport lovers too, and hopefully we pray that there is a better vaccine to cure the Corona virus 100 percent.

The pandemic period has deprived sport lovers from being able to do what they love to do. I am a sport lovers too, and hopefully we pray that there is a better vaccine to cure the Corona virus 100 percent.
My nephew said that sports lovers had the tendency to try gaming in the computer especially during the lockdown period. Now he claims the computer games have more players now. I may agree because most sports are still not allowed like basketball and even tennis although professional players can play golf now.