How can I earn more online?

Anyone can suggest to me the better way to earn more online?
Hello Nova, I make extra $$$ online as an article writer. I do the research then write articles that are usually between 500-2,000 words. I then submit the article to the client then edit or add on as required. When the article is to the clients satisfaction he/she then deposits the agreed on amount into my Paypal account.

I also do some translation work, but get very little gigs pertaining to that. I myself don't actually do the translating. I just farm it all out and get $$$ as the middleman and for putting it all together.

If you are interested in writing, there are plenty of sites that you can go to advertise.

Hello Nova, I make extra $$$ online as an article writer. I do the research then write articles that are usually between 500-2,000 words. I then submit the article to the client then edit or add on as required. When the article is to the clients satisfaction he/she then deposits the agreed on amount into my Paypal account.

I also do some translation work, but get very little gigs pertaining to that. I myself don't actually do the translating. I just farm it all out and get $$$ as the middleman and for putting it all together.

If you are interested in writing, there are plenty of sites that you can go to advertise.
Thanks, I think I can.

If you want to earn online, build a blog or website. You can earn by running adsense and amazon ads. You can also set up your website as your portfolio website showcasing your resume. You can advertise your services and attract clients. In order to earn online, you need specialize skills. Writing is generic skills, you need graphic designing skills, coding skills, web designing skills, etc.

Earning online isn't easy but it is possible for sure. If you are someone who enjoys writing you could earn through creating your own blog and monetizing it using Google Adsense which will not allow you to earn over night but it will gradually increase over time the more content you publish. Another way is to write articles for others or even earn something by posting on other forums for people who will hire you to post.

It really depends on what skills you have and how you can use them to earn money online.

Back
Top