How can I earn more online?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

It is a long time I work in online marketplaces, but profit is not so good.

Anyone can suggest to me the better way to earn more online?
or,
Can you recommend the best marketplace?

LBJ

Anyone can suggest to me the better way to earn more online?
Hello Nova, I make extra $$$ online as an article writer. I do the research then write articles that are usually between 500-2,000 words. I then submit the article to the client then edit or add on as required. When the article is to the clients satisfaction he/she then deposits the agreed on amount into my Paypal account.

I also do some translation work, but get very little gigs pertaining to that. I myself don't actually do the translating. I just farm it all out and get $$$ as the middleman and for putting it all together.

If you are interested in writing, there are plenty of sites that you can go to advertise.

  • Like
Reactions:Neutral Nova
    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #3

Hello Nova, I make extra $$$ online as an article writer. I do the research then write articles that are usually between 500-2,000 words. I then submit the article to the client then edit or add on as required. When the article is to the clients satisfaction he/she then deposits the agreed on amount into my Paypal account.

I also do some translation work, but get very little gigs pertaining to that. I myself don't actually do the translating. I just farm it all out and get $$$ as the middleman and for putting it all together.

If you are interested in writing, there are plenty of sites that you can go to advertise.
Thanks, I think I can.

If you want to earn online, build a blog or website. You can earn by running adsense and amazon ads. You can also set up your website as your portfolio website showcasing your resume. You can advertise your services and attract clients. In order to earn online, you need specialize skills. Writing is generic skills, you need graphic designing skills, coding skills, web designing skills, etc.