Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

How can I earn more online?

Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
Neutral Nova

Neutral Nova

Valued Member
Nov 8, 2020
CB$
It is a long time I work in online marketplaces, but profit is not so good.

Anyone can suggest to me the better way to earn more online?
or,
Can you recommend the best marketplace?

L

LBJ

Anyone can suggest to me the better way to earn more online?
Hello Nova, I make extra $$$ online as an article writer. I do the research then write articles that are usually between 500-2,000 words. I then submit the article to the client then edit or add on as required. When the article is to the clients satisfaction he/she then deposits the agreed on amount into my Paypal account.

I also do some translation work, but get very little gigs pertaining to that. I myself don't actually do the translating. I just farm it all out and get $$$ as the middleman and for putting it all together.

If you are interested in writing, there are plenty of sites that you can go to advertise.

Reactions:Neutral Nova
    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
Neutral Nova

Neutral Nova

Valued Member
Nov 8, 2020
CB$
Hello Nova, I make extra $$$ online as an article writer. I do the research then write articles that are usually between 500-2,000 words. I then submit the article to the client then edit or add on as required. When the article is to the clients satisfaction he/she then deposits the agreed on amount into my Paypal account.

I also do some translation work, but get very little gigs pertaining to that. I myself don't actually do the translating. I just farm it all out and get $$$ as the middleman and for putting it all together.

If you are interested in writing, there are plenty of sites that you can go to advertise.
Thanks, I think I can.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
If you want to earn online, build a blog or website. You can earn by running adsense and amazon ads. You can also set up your website as your portfolio website showcasing your resume. You can advertise your services and attract clients. In order to earn online, you need specialize skills. Writing is generic skills, you need graphic designing skills, coding skills, web designing skills, etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.