How big is your TV?

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #1

How big is your TV? Are you still happy with it?
I have a 43 inch and I'm very pleased. I wouldn't want it any bigger mainly because I don't have the space for a bigger tv. I had a 32 inch tv for 15 years prior.

Davidisms

Davidisms

I have a pre-historic 32" which is giving up! ? Hunting for a good TV/deal in 55" size.

Leonard

Leonard

I have a 37" TV and would love a bigger screen if I could get it, but I'm not in a position to do so at the moment, so am content with what I have!
Yeah it's true always learn to be competent with what you have

Sweerie_banana

I have a Samsung "32 inch. It is the biggest TV I have ever had and I love it so much.

Mildredtabitha

My TV is somehow small approximately 17inch or 18 and am OK with it.

  • Like
Reactions:Sweerie_banana
apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
fortreeforums.xyz
Think mine is about 32" but it doesn't get used very often. Mostly it's a dedicated "visualizer" screen where I put Winamp's Milkdrop when friends are over.

LEADTECH

LEADTECH

We have only 32" TV and it's not a Smart TV . Just the old model of Samsung.

marti

marti

i have a 50 inch HDTV and my partner Joshua Dad brought it for me and i love it