Heavyweight bout - Alistair Overeem vs Augusto Sakai

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

Heavyweight #5 contender Alistair Overeem will face #8 Augusto Sakai in the octagon on August 6. Sakai has an enviable record of 15 wins and only 1 loss and 1 draw while the veteran and former champion Overeem has 46 wins against 18 losses. But their records didn't matter with the betting since Overeem is the favorite at -160 and Sakai is the underdog at +140.

It is sad that it will not be shown in our cable channel. I will just have to check the results in the UFC website.