Hearing eerie sounds at night

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

My wife's sister once complained that they have been hearing eerie sounds at night. Their home has 4 bedrooms occupied by the sister and husband and their 3 children who are all adults. At first I insisted that the sound may be coming from the neighbor at the back but they denied. To make the story short, I sought the help of a faith healer who blessed their home and did some prayers with a special candle. After that the eerie sounds vanished.

It has never occurred to me yet. I have never experienced hearing eerie sounds at night, but I have seen some strange things.