Healthy living

    Thread Owner : Faith
  • #1

Faith

How many liters of water to you drink in a day.

  • Like
Reactions:Arantes Jr and Alexander
    Thread Owner : Faith
  • #3

Faith

Yeah but the recommended amount of water do drink a day is 3liter

Alexander

Alexander

How many liters of water to you drink in a day.

Fact of the Day: Our body is around 60% pure water.
Medical experts from the NHS recommend we drink at least 1.2 litres of water a day. Read more here.
My Opinion: A good way to tell if you are dehydrated is the colour of your wee when you urinate. If it's a dark colour, you know you need to start introducing more water to your diet. If it's see through, this is a good sign that your hydrated.

  • Like
Reactions:Faith

YOLO

Fact of the Day: Our body is around 60% pure water.
Medical experts from the NHS recommend we drink at least 1.2 litres of water a day. Read more here.
My Opinion: A good way to tell if you are dehydrated is the colour of your wee when you urinate. If it's a dark colour, you know you need to start introducing more water to your diet. If it's see through, this is a good sign that your hydrated.

  • Like
Reactions:Faith

YOLO

But does water mean just the pure water from the tap or tangui or it comprises of the water in food and drinks?

  • Like
Reactions:Faith
    Thread Owner : Faith
  • #7

Faith

Not just pure water, you could have tea or fruit juice.

Alexander

Alexander

But does water mean just the pure water from the tap or tangui or it comprises of the water in food and drinks?

I'm surprised you never know this before. It comprises of H20 which is found in food and various beverages, just like @Faith mentioned. Learning about how the body works is an interesting subject to study in science.

  • Like
Reactions:Faith and Arantes Jr