Healthy lifestyle

    Thread Owner : nathan-best
  • #1

nathan-best

SOLUTION TO TOOTH PAIN

Tooth ache is a pain or inflammation in or around the tooth, often caused by tooth decay or infection.

Toothache has been one of life's worst nightmares.

Throughout history, man has been searching for solution that will help with healing and to reduce swelling and pain.

Local plants were recognized for their medicinal properties but efficacy does not last as the pain resurfaces after a while.

If you eventually go to hospital to seek for solution to your tooth ache, they will remove the affected tooth and after a while, the infection will be transferred to another tooth, if you go back they will happily remove that one and so on, for me there is no solution there because they keep removing your teeth and making money without solution, until they empty your mouth.

There is a simple remedy that solve the problem of toothache permanently and without much cost, this remedy has been tested as trusted by thousands of people who previously had tooth challenges.

This remedy is ALUM

Alum , is a transparent ice/salt like substance that is used in filtration of pond water, as well as for medicinal purposes.

There are various types of Alum such as Potassium Alum or potash.

This is the remedy that had been sought, for centuries without success.
We are lucky to have it here as i unveil the direction for usage.

How to get ALUM

Alum is sold in all the food markets, just visit food market and ask of Alum, they will give it to you.

After your dinner, brush your teeth with our normal tooth paste, take a piece of ALUM.

put it directly to the affected tooth, close your mouth and not swallow your spit (not that it is dangerous to the health), the spit in your mouth is what is going to react with ALUM.

After about 10-15minutes, remove the first spit and repeat same again, then you can go to bed.

Secondly, before breakfast put a small quantity of the alum at the affected part of the teeth, hold it tight and gaggle the saliva for 10- 15 minutes before spitting it out, after your breakfast, repeat the remedy as instructed, you must definitely notice that the pain had subsided.

Do not relent as the pain has gone down, repeat the process for 5days, then watch and see the miracles unfolding.

After reading this, share to some of your contacts , you know that everybody will not be having the opportunity to get the information.

Many people are dying in pain caused by tooth ache.

STAY HEALTHY.

    Thread Owner : nathan-best
  • #2

nathan-best

So
[...]

Solution to typhoid
Take a good quantity of 1. okungbung
2. Pineaple
3. Gingseng
4. Tumeric..
5. Black jack.
Boil and take a glass three times a day for two weeks and go back to the. Doctor am waiting for ur testimony....

Mildredtabitha

Thanks for sharing about it I also have experienced toothache and I know the pain .

I have used clove for toothache, never knew about alum. Just hold a whole clove in your tooth where it hurts and leave it like that. Or soak a cottonball in clove oil and put it on the affected part. It also works great for toothaches.

Jeremy

Jeremy

Healthy lifestyle.
I want to advise all to do morning exercise always as it helps the food nutrients to circulate round the body system, and also make ones body not to have unnecessary fat in the body.

This is something new. I haven't heard of alum before, but for me, I would rather go to the dentist and have my teeth checked rather than self-medicate.

Clove is a good solution for tooth ache. I have tried this and it has helped me. However, based on my experience I can say that if you are experiencing tooth ache, you should consult a dentist immediately.

Sweerie_banana

This has been so helpful. Would you by any chance be having white teeth solution?