Having sweets for dessert

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

When I was young my favorite dessert is the leche flan which is made of eggs, milk and sugar. But now we usually have fresh fruits sometimes and most of the times there is no dessert. They say that the dessert is the thing that ruins our diet especially if we have a tendency to be diabetic. What is your take on the dessert, do you still have it on your dining table?

I don't make sweets for breakfast but sometimes I warm up sheera - sweet semolina pudding made in clarified butter and plenty of dry fruits which I make for dinner sometimes. It is very tasty and nutritious.

I seldom eat sweets after eating meals. But if there's available on the table I take it.

Well, what I do as substitute is banana or any fruits on the dining table.

The sweets I usually eat is a grated coconut meat cooked in its milk with sugar to taste.

I also like leche flan, plus any kind of sweets like soft and hard candies. I also like to have dessert or something sweet to eat after my main meal.