What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Having sweets for dessert

Thread Owner : Alexandoy
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Aug 4, 2020
CB$
When I was young my favorite dessert is the leche flan which is made of eggs, milk and sugar. But now we usually have fresh fruits sometimes and most of the times there is no dessert. They say that the dessert is the thing that ruins our diet especially if we have a tendency to be diabetic. What is your take on the dessert, do you still have it on your dining table?

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
I don't make sweets for breakfast but sometimes I warm up sheera - sweet semolina pudding made in clarified butter and plenty of dry fruits which I make for dinner sometimes. It is very tasty and nutritious.

Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Sep 15, 2020
CB$
I seldom eat sweets after eating meals. But if there's available on the table I take it.

Well, what I do as substitute is banana or any fruits on the dining table.

The sweets I usually eat is a grated coconut meat cooked in its milk with sugar to taste.

S

sliara

Valued Member
Oct 9, 2020
CB$
I also like leche flan, plus any kind of sweets like soft and hard candies. I also like to have dessert or something sweet to eat after my main meal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.