Welcome To Our Community!

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Have you tried Yoga

Thread Owner : Spikey
Spikey

Spikey

Valued Member
Jul 21, 2020
CB$
Have you tried doing yoga? Do you like it? hate it?
I'm terrible at it but it's fun. I've been doing it for about 2 years now and I find after when I do yoga my body feels so much better and more relaxed. I also sleep better at night.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Jul 30, 2020
CB$
I I have been doing yoga on and off for last so many years. It is fund and it is economical. You do not have to spend money on gym membership, exercise equipment or even expensive clothes. Just wear comfortable Tees and shorts or slacks, spread out a mat and you can start. It not only increases your stamina but also helps build immunity and core strength.

Hova

Hova

Valued Member
Jul 28, 2020
CB$
I haven't tried Yoga before, but I do meditate. The people I know that do Yoga, only do it because of money.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Jan 3, 2022
CB$
I like it. Along with Tai Chi & QiGong to help me unwind.

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Valued Member
Jan 3, 2022
CB$
Only had to google it lol Similar to Tai Chi.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Valued Member
Jun 30, 2020
CB$
Yoga is the best exercise. You don't need any equipment and you can do it anywhere. It will help you stay fit and healthy in natural way. It's not mere a form of exercise but it's way to to improve your body overall.

Perform Yoga and Pranayam daily coupled with healthy lifestyle and you will live a mostly healthy life.

Reactions:ZandraJoi
nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Dec 13, 2020
CB$
I have participated in 2 weeks yoga class. When I was going to Yoga class, I practiced regularly not only in the class but also at home. After the classes were over, I tried to practice yoga regularly but could not due to a hectic schedule. I started doing it every alternate day, then I started doing it twice a week, once a week, and ultimately I stopped yoga.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.