Revert customizations made in this style

Have you tried the After 6 Diet?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
I don't know if this topic has been already posted. The After 6 Diet is as simple as eating nothing and drinking nothing except water after 6 pm. The idea is to be on slight fasting for the period 6 pm until breakfast hour which can be 6 am or 7 am. On the first month it worked well for my wife that she lost 5 pounds. But on the subsequent months there was no gain but no loss. For more than a year she is religiously following that diet so her dinner is 5 pm. But it doesn't look effective.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
For a long time, I have tried refraining from eating after 8 in the evening. However, due to my late night working schedule, especially online work, I cannot avoid eating. Normally I eat my supper between 7 and 8. After supper, I boot my laptop and begin to work online. By the time it is 10, I begin to feel hungry. In our culture, eating after sunset is not considered a good habit.

nangk08

nangk08

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
This type of diet is a proven one for good health and weight management. In India, it was the original practice of eating only twice a day, one meal in the morning before starting work and another meal in the evening at sunset and nothing after that. People were quite healthy and fit and had no health issues that we face now even when eating so many nutritionally rich foods.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.